I was planning on taking pictures today and posting about the process of a recent project, but it’s raining.
So, here’s what I’ll do. Below are a few teaser pictures for some of the posts coming next week.
I finished this dress.
I combined a vintage top and skirt pattern into one piece. I’ll give you more details about the pattern, etc, when I add an entry about the process (which will be when I get some good pictures of the finished product).
I used the same material for this dress and the lining of the jacket. Really, the material is too heavy for a lining, but I just did it anyway. 😉
The jacket is almost complete. I just need to sew the hem and the button holes by hand. The automatic button hole function on my machine has not been working for a while.
I’ve also got another reconstruction close to completion. It started out as this jacket:
My husband and I put an offer in on a house on Thursday, and are waiting patiently for news. We probably won’t hear until about Monday or Tuesday. We are really excited about the ideas we have for renovating the house, so hopefully we’ll hear some good news next week. 😀